Current Open Positions
Job post: April 2017
The designer will be responsible for the design, creation, completion, and maintenance of marketing assets and content.
You’ll be required to combine a high level of proficiency in InDesign with a creative approach to content layout and presentation/reporting design. We are very active in the digital space and use DTP software such as InDesign to create interactive reports and proposals which are published as PDFs for the digital space. To keep all of our collateral to a high standard a solid grasp of typography and layout is required.
The designer will be required to constantly improve our existing design offerings by bringing our brand to the next level as well as keeping it consistent and to a very high standard with a view to a improved user experience across all our various touch points including design fluency in social media platforms.
- At least three years’ working experience
- Proficient in InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
- A diploma/degree from a reputable institution
- Start asap
Send your CV and link to portfolio to email@example.com
(Those without portfolios will not be considered)
- Complete the design needs of the company such as presentations, reports, proposals, and any other collateral as needed.
- Help bring new fresh ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Design collateral for social media sites and social campaigns.
- Scope, collaborate and create templates for our marketing team to enable them to be more efficient and skilled in their client interactions.
- An understanding and grasp of social media and how to design for the various platforms.
- Knowledge of web design/WordPress/FTP software.
- Email newsletter creation and design (MailChimp/campaign monitor).
- PowerPoint – and any other presentation software.
- Positive and passionate.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Team player.
- R12 000 cost to company