Current Open Positions
Graphic Designer - Full-time
Graphic Designer (mid level): Full-time opportunity – available mid-March/April.
The Designer will be responsible for the design, creation, completion and maintenance of marketing assets and content.
You’ll be required to combine a high level of proficiency in InDesign with a creative approach to content layout and presentation/reporting design (interactive reports). To keep all of our collateral to a high standard a solid grasp of typography, layout and user experience is required.
The designer will be required to constantly improve our existing design offerings by bringing our brand to the next level as well as keeping it consistent and to a very high standard with a view to an improved user experience across all our various touch points including design fluency in social media platforms.
At least 3 years’ experience please.
Proficient in: InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience)
- Complete the design needs of the company such as presentations, reports, proposals and any other collateral as needed.
- Help bring new fresh ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope, collaborate and create templates for our marketing team to enable them to be more efficient and skilled in their client interactions.
- A solid understanding and grasp of social media and how to design for the various platforms with a main focus on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of web design/wordpress/dreamweaver/ftp software/PPC advertising.
- email newsletter creation and design (mail chimp/campaign monitor).
- PowerPoint – and any other presentation software.
- Understanding of UX: https://www.interaction-design.org/literature/topics/ux-design
- Positive and passionate
- Punctual and dependable
Send your CV and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Those without portfolios will not be considered)
Researcher (telephonic) - Part-time
Researcher: Part-time opportunity – available asap
We are always on the look-out for part-time researchers who need flexibility. Ideal for moms (or dads) who want to work but also need to be available for their children. Our ideal candidates will work mostly from home, but be available for the odd meeting at our offices in Kenilworth.
The first part of the job will be to conduct business-to-business research among mid-to senior-tier management respondents.
To fit in well with our company ethos, you need to be engaging and articulate telephone manner. You will also have the knack of probing for meaningful nuggets of information while keeping a friendly conversation going. You will have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
The second is to type up accurate, concise, insightful research reports. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical, and the ability to assimilate the interview into an insightful report paramount.
To find out more, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com